5.01.2011

Long time, no update...

Well, it's been a long time friends. A lot has changed for our little familia. I apologize for not being in touch... things have been busy. (I think I say that in every post haha!)


 I first want to say that I, personally, have been feeling very blessed, despite a few of our circumstances. I especially feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband. In about a month and a half we'll celebrate our one year anniversary. I can't believe time has gone by so fast. I can still vividly remember our wedding day. As I look at others who struggle in their relationships, it makes me feel grateful that I have a husband who is supportive, loving, and sensitive to me. Ben never hesitates to comfort me, and he's always making me laugh. He is so much a part of me, that I can hardly recall what my life was like without him in it. I'm grateful that he is responsible and has his priorities in line, but I'm mostly grateful for the love we share. Plus he's really hot. =)



 Recently, Ben quit his job at Gilbert PD. It was a really tough decision for him to make, but I'm glad he did. At first I was upset, because he didn't have another job in line yet. I was so scared that we wouldn't be able to pay our bills or get food. However, Ben didn't hesitate for a second to find little jobs to get us by and interview for several positions almost everyday. He landed a couple jobs, but chose an AMAZING one with Go Daddy.com! He'll be making the same as he was at Gilbert PD, except he'll actually enjoy it. I'm always in awe with the way Heavenly Father helps us through our trials. This potentially bad situation has turned into an amazing blessing. Holy moly, I love my husband.

One of our biggest changes has been that we've recently moved in with my parents. After a lot of thought, we decided to leave our dinky little apartment to save up for a house. The apartment was too small for such a high price and with the dogs, it just wasn't a smart idea to stay. The transition has been rough, but it'll be super nice to see that money pile up. I can't wait to get a house! We'll finally have space to move around in, and I GET TO DECORATE! Hopefully, we'll only have to be with my parents for a couple more months.

Our final big announcement is that Chloe had her puppies! They're 4 weeks old and so dang cute! We can tell Chloe is pretty miserable since she's constantly nursing, but luckily they'll be weened in a couple weeks and we can sell them. (If you're interested you can see the info on Ben's Facebook page.)

Chloe nursing... Nigel is so weird. =)

Gaaah! They're so cute I can't stand it!

So, that's pretty much what's happened these last couple months for the Bowman's. We're really excited for summer and have a couple vacations in the works. I'll try to keep you updated on our lives. 
P.S. As mentioned in my previous post, you seriously need to check out my blog, GET CRAFTLICIOUS! I have a couple projects on the way, and maybe a giveaway (hint, hint!) Make sure to follow if you want to be entered into any future giveaways, or to be featured!




No comments: