9.21.2011

Hair Compare... and a little bit of Breann.

Alright you guys, I'm about to reveal something to you that I have been working on for years. Literally. You may or may not know that Jennifer Aniston has my dream hair. I'm lucky in the aspect that she and I have about the same natural color and hair thickness. Ever since I was a teenager, I would go into the salon with a picture of Jen and tell the stylist that's what I wanted. Sadly, it was never achieved. As I went on to Cosmetology School, I gave up my dream, and did crazy things to my hair. As I entered the salon world, I began to yearn for those perfect honey-gold blonde locks again. I have finally reached it... it may not be exact to some of you, but to me, it's the closest I have ever been. Here is the Jennifer Aniston Hair Compare.


I KNOW, right?!! Try not to notice our complete difference in skin color... seriously, I've never been happier with my hair. To some of you this may seem silly... but to me, it is a serious accomplishment.

Alright, on to the next. So my BFF Andrea Wanlass is an AMAZING photographer! I needed some professional pics for my craft blog, www.getcraftlicious.com, and Andrea obliged. Please don't think I'm obsessed with myself... I'm far from it. These are just some of the only pictures taken of me that I actually look good in. Not lying... my wedding pictures didn't even make me look this good. Andrea, you're a dreamboat. 




These 3 above are edited.... good Job Andrea. I need you to teach me how to edit!!! Now she's probably going to get mad at me because these next few aren't. Oh well!






Okay, that's all I'm going to share. If I keep going, I'm sure I'll be sufficiently embarrassed. Again, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH ANDREA! You are for reals the best local photographer. I can't believe how talented you are and have become! I can't wait to see where Anlyn Photography takes you. =)

No comments: